Monday 16 June 2014

a mission.

Determination
Determination.

That's the name of the game.

Lately I've been inspired by so much of what I've seen. Of the things I've read. On talks I've witnessed. News I've watched. Conversations I've had. And this inspiration has left me feeling determined.

Determined to do things differently. To make changes to both my life and to the lives of those around me. To achieve by working smarter and not harder. To gain more and miss less. To be content. To be happy.


My life up unto this point has not been that rough a ride. Many have had far harder runs. So this isn't a cry for sympathy or a plea for pity. I'm not asking for anyone to look at me differently or expect me to change overnight. This is an awakening. A milestone. A time in my life that I will remember. I moment that I will recall as a tipping point. I'm jumping off.

These are the very public pages of my journal. And as it manifests over time it will swap and change. Ebb and flow. But the one solid reference point throughout will be my brain in words. My thoughts on-screen. My ideas on a chosen subject. An insight into my mind. My way of breaking free.

There will be no rhyme or reason. This isn't a study on any one subject. It's just a way to vent. Sometimes angry. Sometimes funny. Like life itself, priorities will change.

I hope within these random musings that some things will resonate. Prove useful to someone, somewhere, somehow. I hope someone finds something they at least enjoy.

Until the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment